- Personal Information Management
- The Company keeps customers’ Personal Information accurate and updated, and prevents unauthorized access to Personal Information as well as loss, damage and leak of Personal Information. In order to achieve this, the Company takes necessary measures including maintenance of security system, preparation of management structure and training for employees, and takes safety measures to strictly control Personal Information.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- The Company may acquire Personal Information such as name, E-mail address and telephone number when received inquiries from customers. The information shall not be used for other purposes other than the original intent. The Company will use customers’ Personal Information for sending E-mails and brochures to give notice of our operation or to respond to inquiries.
- Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
- The Company will properly manage Personal Information obtained from customers, and shall not disclose it to any third party unless it falls under the following cases.
- Cases in which the customer gives his/her consent
- Cases in which the provision of data to a Company’s contractor is necessary for offering service that the customer demands
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws
- Security Measures for Personal Information
- The Company takes all possible measures to secure accuracy and safety of Personal Information.
- Inquiries for Disclosure
- When a customer requires disclosure, correction or deletion, the Company will comply with the request after checking his/her identity.
- KAIRIKI Co., LTD
7F, Suzuyo Nihonbashi Building, 2-1-17 Iwamoto-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0032, Japan