To our business partners,
With the spread of the new coronavirus, Kairiki Co., Ltd. will reimplement telecommuting as described below to prioritize the safety of employees and all concerned and prevent further spread.
We will implement the following measures.
(1) Telework of all employees (at home)
(2) Self-restraint for a business meeting
(3) Prohibition of social gatherings with business partners, company meetings, etc.
(4) Prohibition of a business trip in principle (both domestic and overseas)
(5) Prohibition of participation in customer-invited events and prohibition of events hosted by the Company
(6) In principle, participation in external seminars and training is prohibited
(7) Recommend remote meetings using ICT tools
(8) Thorough prevention of infection and physical condition management
through hand washing, gargling, and alcohol disinfection of fingers
(9) Temperature measurement every morning, waiting at home for fever
About your inquiry and our customer support service
For inquiries to our company and customer support services, we will maintain the service level through telephone transfer, e-mail etc. and respond. Please contact us as usual.
Phone: +81-3-5846-9515, FAX: +81-3-5846-9516, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Implementation period: April 8, 2020-May 6, 2020
(※ If there is a change, we will inform you accordingly)
We will do our best to provide stable services continuously by operating telework and ICT tools flexibly.
We apologize for any inconvenience to our business partners and related parties.
Thank you for your understanding.